Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Great Recipe from my good friends over at Totally Grain Free

I am on the go constantly.  I do not have time to create wonderfully lavish G-Free omelettes in the morning with freshly chopped veggies. And I can only eat so many hard boiled eggs.  Now don't get me wrong, I'd much rather have a bowl of wonderfully warm and yummy Cream of Wheat.  But what's that last word - WHEAT. 

It makes me so sad :(

So, when I saw the artichoke and spinach quiche cup recipe from Amy and Marion's blog I thought, 'Wow! This looks pretty good!'  Well... not Cream of Wheat good, but it will definitely break up my hard boiled monotony.  And, I can make them in advance and have them for the week.  Can't beat that!

Making them tonight!

Here's the link to their recipe:

Totally Grain Free by Amy and Marion: Totally-Grain-Free Spinach & Artichoke Quiche Cups...:

No comments: